Monday, July 18, 2016

The Interwebs is Broken!

Oh, noes! The Internet is Broken!  Aaaarrggghhh!
Image Credit - http://www.makingmoneyontheinternetfree.info
What on earth has happened to the internet this past week?  Is it drunk?  I'm have a Dickens of a time working online because everything is broken!  Every singe site I use to work is being buggy and weird.

My Site Stripe on Amazon has been broken for four days now.

This very blog is duplicating a post when I hit the UPDATE button.

My Zazzle interface is doing all sorts of high strangeness like not allowing me to change the font, not allowing me to change text size and my ADD IMAGE button is not functioning either - all in the last five or six days!  I've also had some system message that pop up, like the automatic save notification, that sticks and freezes and I can't click anything it's in front of.

Grrrr!

And now back to fun Christmas stuff!

1 comment: